One on One Lessons
Ken offers one-on-one lessons to true students of racquetball. Based in the Houston area, Ken can assist you with your game and strategy.
- The object of your distraction: Rules Called
- You are a pattern recognition machine!
- New Racquetball Encyclopedia is now complete on the site
- The Mental Game of Racquetball!
- Practice Bounce Situations
- Tough Deep Target Ceiling Balls
- Shot Selection IS Voodoo Magic (almost)
- Pressures for Treasures
- Topspin at its Very Best
- Repeating Phantasms, er, Patterns
- Game Pace Control and other serving and returning tricks of the trade, er, game
- Backwall Saves
- The Close
- The Blind Spot
- Guide to Game Planning in Racquetball!
- The Nick Lob – Another treasured serving option!
- The TWOOZE Shot! Affectionately called the “Old Man” shot by some.
- Returning the Racquetball Drive Serve
- The rules of competitive Racquetball
- Feetwork for Racquetball Court Movement
Subscribe to Lessons via Email